Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cria watch is almost here

Well we are now into May and Cria watch is about to begin.
Our first two Cria of the year are due the end of May.

I am so excited as these are going to be the first Cria on the ground from our Herdsires.
Matches I made, heres to hoping I made good choices.

Really excited about getting out first Domingo Cria from Ellie. Ellie lost her first Cria last year due a a placental detachment so I am nervous, will be keeping a very close eye on her.

Andromeda is a new girl and she is due the same day as Ellie, sure that wont happen but would be wonderful. Andromeda ( Drama girl as I call her) is bred to a Aussie Rockford son so this is a exciting birth as well.

You can see all of our Herdsires and our girls here:
http://www.openherd.com/farmPage.aspx?farm=1446

No comments:

Post a Comment