Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Glad my babies still have their fur coats on.

Wow, it is May isn't it?
29 degrees at night, wet and rainy and damp.

I am so very glad we have not sheared the Alpacas yet.
This year we are going to be doing the shearing our selves. So I am sure I will have some stories when we actually get to do it. I will be sure to post before and after pictures too. If I can stop laughing long enough to take them! No really it should not be bad, you have to give it a try to learn how to do it.
I figure, I was a hair dresser, I have clipped many heads of hair.
Why not give our Alpacas haircuts myself?
And when I do get this done I will have more fleece to get creative with.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Koehlers4StarAlpacas
Please take a look at some of the items I have created.
You can also always find me on Facebook 4 Stars Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment