Friday, February 11, 2011

The week in review

Hello friends, just wanted to share a update on the week.
Been working on a project that I am really excited about. I am knitting up a baby snuggly. It should be very nice, made of 100% alpaca yarn hand spun by yours truly.Can not wait until I get it finished so that I can share some pictures with you.

Since it is so darn cold here in Michigan I have been spend a lot of time this week working on things inside. Been spinning up some yarn, sent a fiber sample pack out to a new friend that is just getting into spinning, hope she enjoys it. Received one of my pass it forwards this week a bunch of beautiful yarn from Sandy Kunath.
Thanks a bunch, I now have to decide what I am going to create with it. Will keep you all updated on my progress. The Pacas are doing well despite this cold. I have some girls that still would rather be outside than in, they have shelter but I always give them the option of where they want to be.
Will have to get a few new pics up of the Cria, they are growing fast and so darn cute... Sophie is still my little love. Hope you are all staying warm and keeping busy this cold winter.





Would love to see what everyone has been up to, share a link or photo please.

No comments:

Post a Comment