Thursday, February 3, 2011

Getting a late start, but here's to a New Year

Ok I just made a new friend and she asked if I had a blog. I was embarrassed to say yes, as I have not been very good at updating. Jeannie is my new motivation to make at least weekly updates.
Most of you know that last year was a terrible year for me and my family. Many losses, my Dad, my Grandfather and my Father in law. Also had a very sad outbreak of Barber pole worm and lost a couple of my beloved animals.
2011 is going to be better, and I remind myself of that every day.


Been busy carding up some of my fleece, just listed several batts in my Esty shop.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Koehlers4StarAlpacas
It has been a very cold and snowy week. Had 5 ft drifts to try to shovel out of Wednesday as did many States.
The Pacas were very happy to see the snow blower coming as they could not get outside as the snow was too deep. Once a path was plowed everyone was happily running around again.

Well that is it for today, but I promise to make regular updates and post pics of what I have been up to. Just brought a couple bags of fleece in I need to spin up some yarn from my Kaptain Jack. I just love how his fleece spins.

No comments:

Post a Comment